Organised by Heinrich Boll Stiftung Thessaloniki, with the collaboration of Electra Energy Cooperative and K.A.L.O – Good Bodies of Athens
When: 30 November 2019
Where: Impact Hub Athens
The goal of the workshop is to provide knowledge, ideas, networking and practical tools for establishing, developing and operating successful Energy Communities.
The workshop is aimed at those interested in setting up an Energy Community with the aim of saving and generating clean energy from local resources.
It is also aimed at Energy Communities that have already been established and are seeking support for their development.
Duration: 180 ‘
Rapporteurs / trainers:
- Technical University of Crete
- National Technical University of Athens
- Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Community Energy River Company
- Social enterprise ELECTRA energy
- AMPNET Company
14: 00-14: 30: Welcome
14: 30-14: 45: Join a Event
- Who can participate in an EKIN
- What are the benefits of joining a EKIN?
- The creation of the founding team
- Interaction with external factors
14: 45-14: 55: Break and Feedback
14: 55-15: 10: Activities that an EARTH can develop
- Available Technologies and Natural Resources (Solar, Wind, Biomass etc)
- Selecting activity (electricity generation, saving, electric drive, etc.)
15: 10-15: 15: Break and Feedback
15: 15-15: 40- Growth plan
- Business plan
15: 40-15: 50: Break and Feedback
15: 50-16: 10: Organization
- A few words about drafting the statute
- Activity management
- Internal functioning and governance
- 16: 10-16: 20: Break and Feedback
16: 20-16: 45: Work Exercise
- Creating a Virtual Energy Community by the participants
16: 45-17: Challenges, Opportunities, Feedback, Discussion.